Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

CREATION by Moi!


 The Bible got it wrong, People, and I'm here to set things straight.
 
God made the world in six days. But, on the seventh day He didn't rest as the bible says.
 
He took a look at what he had done and knew something was amiss. Then it hit Him! “I've got it!” He said. With that, he created Moi!  That's right. God then said “She is the Icing on the Cake!" With that done, God, being quite pleased with himself, decided to take a Holy nap.
 
No sooner did He lay His head upon the pillow, He was jolted upright by a group of His most Holy homies all talking amongst themselves, and then to Him.
 
Apparently, my  existence created a glitch in the system. It's true. But once God got His Holy Techies on it, it was just a matter of time before they upgraded the system to accept my awesomeness.
 
It was at that point grass grew, birds sung, paint dried, and rainbows sparkled. God knew He had created a perfectness that was one of a kind. He smiled, gave a long sigh,  and laid back down to continue his Holy snooze. 
 
And all was right with the world!
 
I just thought I'd clear that up for you.... 👑🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment