Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Top Facebook Words!

I found an app that calculated the words I use most on my Facebook posts, found it rather interesting and thought you would too! 

LOL is my Top Word.  Why am I not suprised?   Wine is number 4, but Hate is number 5.   Hate is a powerful word and not at all in keeping with my happy-ass attitude I'm trying to maintain for my own mental sanity.  The word Crazy didn't even make the list and I use crazy alot, or maybe I'm just reading the word crazy in comments to my posts.  I'm old and confuse easly!  LOL!  I used Mom 12 times.  I have to stop talking about my mom, but she's a trip and very funny in her own right.  Our car trips are a sitcom waiting to happen!  So here they are in all their glory.    What are your Top Words?


1):lol - used 38 times

2):really - used 19 times

3):good - used 19 times

4):wine - used 18 times

5):hate - used 16 times

6):think - used 16 times

7):why - used 14 times

8):mom - used 12 times

9):computer - used 12 times

10):christmas - used 12 times
 
NOTE TO SELF:  Time to reread the Thesaurus - it's been a while, apparently!

No comments:

Post a Comment