Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why Are Some People So Full Of It, And Why Do They Feel The Need To Share It With Others?

This is my first Deep Thought for the New Year.  I originally posted this on Facebook, Wednesday, the 7th of January, 2010.  For whatever reason, I felt the need to post this to my blog:


I am wondering why people are so full of it!  If they ate a little healthier and include a bran muffin in their diet, they wouldn't be full of so much of it, and I wouldn't be wading in it up to my eyebrows! With a little fiber, it wouldn't be spewing forth from their mouth for lack of available space in the proper body cavity.   Thus saving them from having to insert their head up there ass to shut themselves up.
I'm just saying............

What this is, is more of a "WAKE UP, RAYLENE" than anything else. I take people at face value. I trust them and am willing to give them the benefit of doubt. We all have our moments and we all make mistakes. I'm not gullible - far from it, I just feel people should be given a chance.


I think we are all too old to be playing games. From this point on, we should have found out who we are, have come to terms with who we are, and accept people for who they are and what a great asset their differences are to us in our life. It's time to have learned from past mistakes and move on. If something didn't work once, it's not ever going to - no matter how hard you try, no matter what it is. Nothing in life is easy, but how many times are you going to bang your head against the wall, because that's what you have always done and you are afraid to try something new.

We've been out of high school for a long time (Most of us), and I, for one, have no intention of going back (Hell, I never went when I was IN high school!  LOL!). We have earned the right to be adults, so let's quit the pubescent games, and start being honest with ourselves and others. There is nothing I'M going to regret when I go, how about you?


DISCLAIMER: This is not directed to anyone in particular. If you think it is a direct message to you, then it probably is and you should read it, reread it, then commit it to memmory.  ANY USE OF THE WORD "YOU" IS MEANT AS, "YOU, PER SAY" AND NOT ANYONE OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY!

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY INSPIRING MESSAGE ON BEING ALONE, OR LETTING PEOPLE IN OR 'GOD WILL PROVIDE' as that is not why I felt the need to post this, and am working on my own issues as we speak. I just really, really detest lying, in any shape or form, and an extreem lack of balls on people I had given credit to actually having some! I also hate being disappointed!
(©2010 RayleneDeschenes)

No comments:

Post a Comment