Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2019

MY MICROWAVE BIT THE DUST!

Woe is me!

A great tragedy has befallen The Kingdom Of All That Is Moi! One unlike any The Kingdom has ever experienced before!

It happened day before yesterday, but I was unable to bring myself to talk about it until now....

Thursday evening, feeling overworked and unappreciated, my microwave committed suicide! It left its comatose corpse with a sticky note attached that read:

 “Raylene,

You should have appreciated the easy-peasy life which I had given you a little more than you did. You took advantage of all my bells and whistles, my self-turning table, numerous quick set buttons, and high voltage to appease your hunger and loathing to cook. Yet, aside from a daily wipe-down, I don't think you knew who I was. Let's see how much you appreciate me now that I'm gone.

Ha, ha, ha!

Your Microwave,
Fluffy”.

(heavy sobbing, sniffle, sniffle!)

There are no words, people....... There are just no words......

No comments:

Post a Comment